Master Tool Self-Centering Guide for Punches
Couldn't load pickup availability
- If you are striving to meet a professional level in your craftsmanship, make sure you use this guide for superior appearance and design
- Designed for use with our Master Tool Belt and Oval Drive Punches, this guide allows you to center holes and maintain a consistent space between holes
- Will accommodate straps 1/2" wide to 3" wide
- Features a 7/16" hole and a 1/2" hole for different size punches
- The 7/16" hole will accommodate Belt Punch sizes 2, 4, and 5
- The 1/2" hole will accommodate Belt Punch sizes 6, 7, 8 and 9 and Oval Drive Punch sizes 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Metal measuring rod makes it quick and easy to get equal space between holes
- Product Manual
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.