- Chrome tanned and oiled top grain leather side
- Refinished with a pebble grain
- Just the right amount of oil for suppleness without rub-off
- Tannage offers superior softness, flexibility and comfort
- Hides may come with a brand or small defects
heavy work chaps
If you’re after leather with a finished top grain and a supple feel, this 5-6 oz. chrome oil tanned leather is for you. In a rich doe tan color, this leather side is versatile enough for a wide variety of bags, backpacks and more. You may receive a hide with a brand or small defects, but many customers feel these unique markings only add more charm to their finished products.
Chrome tanned and oiled sides have their advantages over vegetable tanned leather for certain applications and are superior in softness, flexibility and comfort. Chrome oil tanned leather is priced below most veg tan leather and most other comparable chrome tans, making it an economical choice for crafters.
|Average square feet: 21-25||Approximate width: 30"-36"|
|Approximate length: 85"-100"||Grade: Tannery Run (TR)|
|Gauged: Evenly throughout||Content: U.S. hide|
|Available cut: Side||Priced: Per side based on Average square feet|