Master Tool Power Edge Burnisher
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Get that professional high gloss edge in a fraction of the time spent doing it by hand with this motorized leather edge burnishing machine
- Designed to be mounted to the edge of your workbench, this burnishing machine has a 45 degree angled arm for the rolls so they come out past your bench for easier use
- Gives all edges of your project a smooth finish for a professional end result
- Convenient motorized design gives you fast results without all the elbow grease!
- Wooden roller is used for final leather burnishing to achieve a high gloss look
- Sanding roller is used to clean up rough leather edges and other sanding applications
- Includes a wooden roller, a sanding roller (80 grit), a belt guard, an on/off switch and a base that can be mounted to your workbench
- The shaft is 3/4" wide with a 19" overall length
- Sanding roller is 4-1/2" wide
- Features a 1725 RPM motor
Master Tool machines are designed for the professional leatherworker and made by our in-house machine shop and local craftspeople following our strict quality guidelines. You'll appreciate the performance and value these quality-made machines provide. From sourcing the right machines for the job to carefully assembling each machine, the Weaver Leather team is committed to bringing you a full line of machines that deliver professional results every time.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.