Our team worked diligently with our friends at Chahin Tannery to get this English bridle leather just right. Now available in economical half sides for your smaller projects. Slowly veg tanned, stuffed with just the right amount of waxes, greases and tallows and drum dyed for depth of color, this leather elevates any project. One look at this leather and you’ll be inspired to create everything from personal accessories to pet products. It has a slight sheen, but feel free to add a top coat for an even richer, high shine finish. This leather will take a stamp, but it will not mould due to the oil content. The flesh side is very nice, giving all sides of your project a finished, professional look. Explore our complete selection of popular colors to choose what’s right for your next project.
- Our Weaver Select English Bridle Leather in half sides
- High quality English bridle leather tanned by Chahin Tannery using U.S. hides
- Drum dyed for true dye penetration
- Strong, waxy and weather resistant with the right amount of greases and tallows
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- 3/4 oz. thickness